Baby struggled to only a “Herpes-kissing” on the days of his life29/01/2019
Almost a kiss killed: Baby struggled due to Herpes to be life
In the UK, a year-old Baby almost died because it was infected by a kiss with herpes viruses. The child had to be treated for four days in the hospital. The parents to warn other people in front of it, kissing toddlers on the mouth.
The little girl had purple skin rashes
A one-year old girl from the Northern English city of Darlington almost died because it was infected with herpes viruses. The parent was not initially clear what was missing in your child. “Kaylah cried so much, I knew it could only mean that she was in pain,” said the mother to the newspaper “Daily Mail”. “We were home and I was just putting it in the bath, when I suddenly saw traces of at your legs.” According to the figures, the Baby had skin everywhere, purple rashes. “I was scared, my first thought was that it had something to do with Meningitis, because it had before,” said the mother. In the hospital, it turned out, however, that the child had been infected with herpes viruses.
Two out of three people infected with herpes virus
According to health experts, two out of three people are infected with herpes viruses.
But most of the people, who pass it on to, never show symptoms and probably know that they are infected. Therefore, lip herpes is transmitted and often go unnoticed.
The viruses are often due to certain influences such as Stress or strong sunlight, actively and lead to Herpes in the mouth.
In some people, caution is advised. Adults with cold sores should be in contact with small children very carefully.
Because a kiss from you can for baby’s fatal, like an older case from the United States.
Also, the small Kaylah from England was brought into a life-threatening Situation.
Infection would have been fatal can
As stated in the report of the “Daily Mail”, noted the Doctors in the hospital, the painful purple rash in the small Kaylah by the Herpes-Simplex-causing Virus.
“The Doctors told us that someone with a cold sore must have kissed on the lips and because the immune system of babies is not strong enough, she developed the rash,” said the 22-year-old mother.
Her fiancé was shocked and “couldn’t believe that this was all just because of a kiss.”
The little girl had to stay for four days in the hospital, where it’s been treated with antibiotics.
The physician noted that the Baby was lucky, the infection could have been fatal.
“If we hadn’t gone to the hospital fast, it could be very dangerous, we could lose,” said the young mother.
According to information provided by the parents has not recovered her daughter. A month after discharge from the clinic, you must still take medication daily and once a week to the doctor.
Warning the parents
The parents of the little Kaylah turn now to the Public to warn other people against the risk.
“I just want other parents to know that you don’t have to be physically sick, to have a Baby to damage – You can only be a carrier of the Virus and they still affect,“ said the mother.
According to the newspaper report, the Virus can be transmitted to infants either by a kiss or in the newborn by the mother if she had within the last six weeks of pregnancy for the first Time genital herpes.
The risk is greatly reduced if you had it before the pregnancy, because she has passed the necessary anti-antibody.
It is not the first Time that parents have spent many of whom have lost their babies, warning that Strangers are not allowed to kiss the Small.
“Please kiss not other people’s babies”, said Marian Nicholson from the Herpes Viruses Association.
Treat cold sores as early as possible
If the infection is known, is the adult of the health experts advised to cold sores is to treat as early as possible. But what helps against Herpes?
In the normal course often drugs are used to inhibit the multiplication of the virus. The infection must be treated with anti-viral drugs.